Birthday Adventures - The Posters

While in Paris, I realized how important the adds were. It's incredible how many of them there are, they're EVERYWHERE! But there are, of course, nice ones.
paris poster 1
It happened to me once...
paris poster 2paris poster 3paris poster 4
Emily looked for paintings by the Eiffel Tower and there were so many that were so beautiful...I gave her this one for her birthday, I think it reflects her:
beautifully natural and extraordinary in her simplicity and kindness.
paris poster 5
I bought myself this one... If you don't know about my passion for giraffe, here's an example.
paris poster 6
I even thought of Victoria & Julia while there:
paris poster 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger