Sing-Along Wednesday

This day makes it up for yesterday.
If you haven't seen Norah Jones in concert yet, I strongly recommend it:
her voice charms you and takes you to her beautiful world of melodious words.
It truly was amazing to listen to the music and to her beautiful voice.
This was a day to enjoy!
sing-along wednesday 1 sing-along wednesday 2sing-along wednesday 3sing-along wednesday 4sing-along wednesday 5sing-along wednesday 6sing-along wednesday 7

I was trying to take a picture of my BabyLuv but couldn't manage to have his face in the frame because I was taking it without looking and when I looked at the photos and saw this one, it made me smile wild: this girl is so cute to have posed for me even though she's out of focus.
I love her smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger