Sweet Friday


Today I finally got to meet the children of my friend and colleague, Karina.
Her house is amazing: so big, so full of life and light.
Her children too, they are adorable and so sweet.
We had a great time watching them play and laugh while we drank tea and ate pastries.
It was a perfect afternoon.
sweet friday 1
sweet friday 2

In the evening, we went to the Cactus Festival in Brugge.
This is the 'bestest' festival I've been to: everything is made for you to feel at ease and enjoy it to its fullest. It's so cosy and comfortable.
Unfortunately (and because of this stupid guy at the entrance) I couldn't bring my camera with me and I don't have a compact one. But I took my film camera and took a few pictures. Hopefully they will turn out good.
sweet friday 4
backbelgium5
The photos will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger