30 Days, a challenge - Twenty-Four

When I saw today's challenge, I was desperate to own my own animal and show it to the world. Unfortunately living in an apartment isn't too adapted for an animal, especially since I'd love to own a horse, a cat, sheep and ponies, ducks and chicken and a giraffe!

I went all over the place for this one: this gorgeous young horse was just magnificent to watch. He didn't come close enough for me to pet him but he left me with lovely photographs to look at. I'm not quite sure he's taken care of properly because he had some bad scars on his side and his hoofs were full of dirt, but I sure hope I'm wrong.

30days-24
Out-takes:
animal2 animal1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger