30 Days, a challenge - Twenty-Seven

Taking a picture from a distance could be very challenging:
How do you focus on something so small? How the other is going to see your point of view? Is the viewer going to see what you were trying to show? Is your background not too much? Is this what you really were going for?
I wasn't sure about my picture, I found that it was too noisy and too green-crowded. But in the end, and after some time, I really think it's a good example of a distance capture. I really like that the statue is only half visible and that we have to look a bit longer to see the whole image.

30days-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger