Happy Blossom

Spring is really one of the most beautiful season to watch: the changing Mother Nature puts through are amazing and so powerful in adjusting one's mood. It's like all of a sudden everything feels brighter, cleaner and more blissful.
It certainly has this effect on me and I feel more faithful and more enthusiastic about anything at all even the things I'm not too keen on. Thank you, Spring, for making life easier!
happyblossom1
happyblossom2 happyblossom3
happyblossom4 happyblossom5
happyblossom8
happyblossom7
happyblossom6
happyblossom9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger