Birthday Adventures - The Eiffel Tower

I really wanted to see the Eiffel Tower before we had to leave and Emily wanted to get some paintings.
There were so many people but everyone was so happy, it was a very cosy feeling.
Here's Emily choosing her paintings:
paris eiffel tower 1
We met a dog and her baby goose, that was just adorable.
paris eiffel tower 2paris eiffel tower 3paris eiffel tower 4paris eiffel tower 5paris eiffel tower 6
Emily, flipping her hair under the Eiffel Tower:
paris eiffel tower 7

2 comments:

  1. thanks! You'll come here soon and I'll take pictures of you swinging your hair ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger