Birthday Adventures - The Metro

The metro in Paris is quite something: lots of people of all kind and lots of smells too... I was really amazed how well Emily found her way, it's like she'd been living there for ages already.
While riding, we met a woman named Claudie, she was really sweet. Thanks to Emily, we talked to her and asked her many questions about her life. I think it made her happy to talk with people and share a bit of her life. My pictures of her are not very good, so I'll let Emily introduce her to you (if she wants to).
paris metro 1paris metro 2paris metro 3paris metro 4paris metro 5paris metro 6
I really liked this woman's dress:
paris metro 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger