30 Day Photography Challenge


30days photography challengeOne of my favorite photographers, Melanie Linklater, is doing a beautiful and inspiring challenge: it's called "30 Day Photography Challenge". I think it's going to be interesting to see what she's going to create, she has a beautiful sense of aesthetics and colors/tones. She has soft pictures with a tint of magical feelings and lovely people.

I decided to 'join' her in this refreshing and exhilarating challenge. It will allow me to finally do something more than taking pictures of our vacations and flowers in the garden. Don't get me wrong, I love doing so, but I really need a good kick to get me moving in the photographic sense. I've tried other challenges such as a 365 that I never got around to finish and a personal project called withhold, which is not really time-limited but I haven't done any shoot for it in ages. I also made it during the 100 Days of Summer, last year, but never finished editing and posting the pictures (which I'll eventually do soon).
I can definitely say that I failed at those 3 challenges.

And I do that in life too. I always starts something and then get discouraged or just plain lazy and then I feel guilty and stop. Which is a part of me that I really hate. I need to change and I know a change comes with something you like. And I love photography. I know I can do it. I can.


Go see Melanie's pictures on her fb page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger