30 days, a challenge - Eleven

Blue is my favorite color.

I thought about lots of things I wanted to shoot but we were supposed to go to my boyfriend's grandma's house so I decided that, to make it more of a real challenge to me, I'd choose something from her house. And it was challenging.

Her house is filled with beautiful old vintage decorations. It's beautiful and really neat to go there and have a look around. She didn't have that many items that were blue but I found this beautiful cake stand on the living-room table.
What I loved the most was the foot rather than the container, this blue is really wonderful and captivating. Plus the lines really make me think of the sea that I adore.

30 days - eleven
Out-takes:
blue3
blue1 blue2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger