30 days, a challenge - Fifteen

I remember that day clearly.

Peter took me on a mini road-trip where he grew up and I'd ask him to stop so I could take pictures of our surroundings or what would catch my eyes. It was a lovely cold afternoon, and everything seemed at peace.

We drove by horses and cows and flowers and fields. It was such a fun and relaxing time.

We drove by some horses around the end of our trip and the sun was very low and I saw the opportunity for the silhouette challenge. It's a film picture and I love how it came out.

30 days - fifteen
Out-takes:
silhouette2
silhouette1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger