30 days, a challenge - Fourteen

I chose to picture my own eyes for this day's challenge.

I didn't exactly know what to do and especially how to make it creative.
I wanted to do something more special. I even thought about taking a picture of my stuffed giraffes eyes or anything I had at home. But it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

At the last minute, I decided to go for it and try to do something with my eyes.
At first it wasn't that great but looking at what came out made me realize that all I needed was to be true to myself and show them as they are.

30days-14
Out-takes:
eyes1 eyes2 eyes5
eyes3 eyes4 eyes6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger