30 days, a challenge - Thirteen

Finding thirteen things I liked was quite an adventure.
What are things? Do I like the word thing? Are things really something you should care about? Are the things I chose the right things? What does they mean to me? To you?

And then I started looking around and noticing the things I liked: books, my stuffed giraffe collection, my cameras, gifts from people I love, the perfume I love to wear. Those were the things I loved.

30 days - thirteen
reading - time - holidays 
writing - anything pretty - music
photography - memories - holders of those memories
giraffes - friendship - smells
colors

 These are thirteen things that I love and hope to love more everyday.

2 comments:

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger