30 days, a challenge - Four

Taking a picture of something green was really fun: I wanted to take something nature-related but I thought it was too easy. Then I decided I could take a picture of our kitchen wall but I realized it might be boring.

And then I thought about all the beautiful green earrings I have and at first I couldn't really choose so i took pictures of all of them together. But the pictures were not great: if one earring was in focus, the other one wasn't. So I tired a few different angles, positions and light and finally decided to use just one pair as the main picture for today, my very favorite pair.

30 days - four
Out-takes (all of them with the Tiny Turtle):
green3  green2
green4 green1 green5
green6 green7green8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger