30 days, a challenge - Five

From the beginning I pictured the high angle shot in my mind: our 5th floor balcony with its glass windows reflects the road and I found it perfect for this day's challenge.

At first the pictures didn't look as good as when I look everyday, maybe because there is no motion in a picture but then I took the second picture (underneath) and could really feel how high it looked. However I didn't choose that one because I really wanted to show how high we were living not how small I was.

I wish some bicycle would have come there but I didn't get lucky: when you see people walking or cycling, it really look different.

30 days - five
Out-takes:
highangle1 highangle2 
This one makes me laugh because I didn't see there was someone parked there and when I looked at the pictures and saw the car and the people, I looked down and the man was looking up.
That was one of those moments that will always bring a smile to your face.
highangle3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger