30 days, a challenge - Six

I had the perfect idea for low angle: the building I work in has a beautiful structure and huge glass windows where the sky and the clouds' reflexion make it even taller. Unfortunately it poured cats and dogs and couldn't even take my camera outside.

I had to find something and even if I didn't think of any other idea and it was already 7pm, I looked around the office and tried different things: rain flowing down the window, flowers from the pot view, our work rack until I came across the tree. It fitted perfectly!

30 days - six 
Out-takes:
rain on the window
lowangle1
another edit I liked
lowangle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger