30 days, a challenge - Seven

What's interesting about fruits is that they come in different shapes, colors and tastes. Even though the last point doesn't really show on pictures.

But how do you make fruits appealing to look at? This was my big question throughout the day. I love eating fruits but what about photography? Of course I take pictures of what I eat everyday (it's compulsive!) but making it artistically interesting, that's another story.

I thought about tomatoes first because not everybody know they're actually fruits. But I ended up eating them all before a good idea came to my mind.
I had raspberries. And that was it. They were delicious too.

30 days - seven
Out-takes:
fruit1 fruit2 fruit3
fruit4
fruit5 fruit6
fruit7
fruit8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger