30 days, a challenge - Nine

Someone You Love.
Someone I love...

If you press me to say why I loved him,
I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~Michel de Montaigne~


Peter is really a kind human being, he's very understanding and very patient. He's someone you can trust, you can have fun with, you can laugh til your stomach hurt, you can be yourself.

I don't really know what brought him to me, but I'm thankful that fate brought us together and for every single day, every single smile, every single kiss, every single moment... He changed my life for the better and I'm forever grateful to have him by my side, in my heart, in my thoughts.

I love him, I love you BabyLuv, with all my heart and soul. 

30 days - nine
Out-takes:
lover1
lover2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger