30 days, a challenge - Eighteen

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the guy who'll decide where to go. 
~ Dr. Seuss

I love shoes!
Who doesn't?

I use to take pictures of my shoes anytime I was in the train (which was a lot) and I knew that it was a way for me to remember them because shoes have the most difficult job: they keep you going even if the weather, the road, the way is bad. They're there to protect you somehow.
I'm very picky concerning my shoe choices. They really have to be perfect or I know I won't wear them. If I have a moment hesitation I know that I can't buy them.

The pair I'm wearing on this picture is one of my very favorite one: it's comfortable, classy, easy, beautiful and goes with everything. I even bought the new model this year, but they were in black.
The pair BabyLuv is wearing really suits him so well. He's always chosen the same kind, the same color and it was quite monotonous. One day before going on vacations this summer, we went shopping during the sales and I suggested a few pairs he would normally like but he picked those instead and I was so happy about his choice.

30 days - eighteen
Out-take:
shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a little note, I'll get back at you as soon as I can.
Please be kind and a good critique. Thank you.

 
Copyright © 2009-2012 A Journey Through Pictures, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger